Radial Inventory Control Associate (PM Shift) in Rialto, California
Inventory Control Associate (PM Shift)
Inventory Control Associate (Fulfillment Associate II)
We are Radial, theleader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations.
We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience. To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients’ promises become ours.
Fulfillment Center is located in Rialto, CA
Shift: PM 5:00 PM to 1:30 AM
Status: Full time
Performs cycle counts.
Prepares reports in excel.
Solve issues with inventory.
Reports back to management.
Interacts with team members and leaders.
-Computer Experience: Experience with Windows: excel, word and outlook
-Ability to work overtime and on weekends
-Able to work as a team and individually.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· To perform the job successfully, an individual must demonstrate the following:
· Initiative – Volunteers readily; Seeks increased responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
· Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time. Observes time limits for breaks and lunches.
· Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Works required overtime when needed.
· Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals
· Communication – provides information and direction in a professional manner
· Role model for associates
· Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
· Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in a timely manner; Strives to improve.
· Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
· Able to flex to other areas: pick, pack, trouble, put away etc.
· Knowledge of the warehouse layout and the supervisor in charge of each area.
WORKING CONDITIONS, MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
· Must possess visual acuity to read labels, RF scanners and to maneuver throughout facility
· Must be able to hear and understand verbal instructions
· Must possess capability to walk or stand for extended periods of time
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
· Must be able to push or pull carts of up to 100 pounds
· Must be able to climb stairs
· Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel and grasp products
· Most facilities are climate controlled.
Radial is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Radial is committed to ensuring that its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing. We will work to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online.