Danaher Corporation Customer Service Representative in Pomona, California
Danaher Company Description
KaVo Kerr is a cohesive organization comprised of two global leaders, united to provide dental excellence and serve as a single premier partner for the dental community. KaVo Kerr operates with a common vision inspiring and helping our customers, their patients and our own associates realize their potential. KaVo Kerr offers solutions for endodontics, restoratives, treatment units, infection prevention, imaging, rotary and instruments
Responsible for receiving customer orders and customer service requests by fax, e-mail, EDI, mail or phone. Performs the clerical processing operations needed for completion of orders or customer requests. Entry level, general supervision, or limited supervision depending on level of experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receives customer orders by fax, e-mail, EDI, mail or phone. Performs the clerical processing operations needed for completion of order or customer request.
• Typical duties include setting up new accounts, completing standard order forms, entry into CRT system, price quotations, verifying credit release of order, and forwarding order or correction for shipping.
• Duties include processing of customer order or request, record search, investigation of problems/complaints, policy interpretation and adjustments or correction. Heavy phone usage.
• Required to develop clear communication skills, with emphasis on telephone skills, speak clearly, probe for information, have good concentration and obtain feedback for verification of information.
• Adjusts complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
• Required to develop ability to prioritize, keeping logs as needed, develop attention to details, consistently follow-up and take ownership of all orders.
• Must be proficient in both order processing and customer service skills.
• Must be proficient in conflict resolution skills.
• Typically follows specific instructions with detailed technical knowledge of product application increasing with time in grade
• High School Diploma
• 2 years or more of customer service related experience
• Experience managing and adhering to a budget.
• Experience with EPA regulated products.
• Employment law experience.
• Litigation experience.
• Foreign language capability a plus.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to write simple correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
• Ability to perform basic math operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
• Required: knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Required: knowledge in an order management data base
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: KaVo Kerr
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Pomona
Req ID: KAV002280