SMG Visitor Center Representative in Palm Springs, California
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position does not require any special education.
- Previous experience working in a hospitably or retail related experience preferred.
- Previous experience with cash management activities is preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to use general office equipment including; computers, fax machines, copy machines and cash registers.
- Ability to communicate clearly to guests and colleagues.
- Knowledge of the Palm Springs area including hotels, restaurants, retail and entertainment.
- Knowledge and use of Word, Excel, Outlook and Explorer.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Physical Demands (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions):
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to work extended periods of time both walking and/or standing.
- Ability to work at various SMG facilities in Palm Springs.
Necessary Special Requirements
- Ability to work various hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Available to work at least 20 hours per week.
- No certifications are required.
How to Apply:
Please apply at: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?d=External&c=1152751&d
SMG - The Palm Springs Convention Center and Bureau of Tourism
277 North Avenida Caballeros
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Camille Steele Human Resource Manager: 760-322-8417
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled