Danaher Corporation Digital Marketing Specialist in Orange, California
Danaher Company Description
Since 1960, Ormco, a subsidiary of KavoKerr, has been developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad line of orthodontic appliances and related products for sale in the U.S. and abroad. Ormco provides orthodontists with brackets, wires, adhesives, and ancillary supplies used through the course of treatment. Ormco believes the direct contact of its sales force with orthodontists facilitates the identification and verification of market trends and new product opportunities. Ormco works closely with orthodontists to improve existing products and develop new products primarily through its Champion programs in which selected orthodontists assist Ormco in designing, developing and ultimately educating users on new product and technique innovations.
Responsible for supporting all aspects of the company's digital marketing efforts to execute product launches, training/education initiatives and market growth initiatives based on business goals, ROI targets, revenue targets and assigned projects.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage programmers to develop and maintain B2B and B2C websites with the purpose of generating new leads and converting leads to customers. Plan and implement SEO tactics to drive qualified traffic. Leverage Google Analytics to track and report website performance, as well as providing suggestions for improving site performance.
- Develop and execute email marketing / drip campaigns utilizing marketing automation tools (Hubspot) based on targeted lists through datamining CRM. Optimize campaigns using A/B and multivariate testing methodologies and improve conversion rate.
- Assist with pay-per-click, display, retargeting and social media marketing / advertising to drive brand awareness, lead generation and revenue.
- Track and report campaign results in terms of lead generation, sales conversion, revenue and other metrics and implement countermeasures when necessary.
- Manage, nurture and deliver digital marketing leads via transformative marketing process to increase conversion and revenue.
- Support Voice of Customer activities to capture product reception and validate new marketing opportunities.
- Works cross-functionally with teams including Marketing, Sales, Product Management and IT to ensure optimization of digital marketing initiatives.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: * Bachelor's degree required: preferably in marketing or marketing-related discipline. * 2 years digital marketing experience required: preferably in the medical device, dental or healthcare industry * 2 years’ experience deploying email campaigns * 2 years’ experience in managing digital marketing initiatives including lead generation, email marketing, search engine optimization, pay-per-click, search engine marketing and social media. * 2 years’ experience with CRM (MS Dynamics preferred), marketing automation (Hubspot preferred) and Google Analytics. * 2 years’ experience personally writing/developing and deploying content without third party assistance required; in a highly regulated environment preferred. * 2 years’ experience analyzing and reporting on campaign results and ROI QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS: * Ability to think creatively to identify success ways to drive leads that will drive results * Proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint. * Strong copywriting skills for creative/marketing campaigns, reports and business correspondence. * Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills. * Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously. * Consistently adhere to project timelines. * Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams. * Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. * Ability to work independently as well as under direction. TRAVEL/LOCATION:Travel expected to be less than 10% annually. Candidate position located in Orange, California.
Ormco Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. #LI-JH1 IND-KAVO
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #144 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Orange
Req ID: ORM001065