CB&I Project Administrator in Irvine, California
Title: Project Administrator
Location: United States-California-Irvine
Liaison between field and office.Primarily responsible for field compliancewith time keeping and Field Daily Reports.
- Monitor Compliance for Daily Timesheets and Field Daily Reports (FDR).FDR reports include Time keeping, Equipment used, Materials Received, Production Units, Job pictures and field notes.
- Review FDR for accuracy and highly key variance to field and management.
Assist with the implementation of electronic timesheet system.
Prior to implementation, enter time into AccuBuild.
Enter budgets into AccuBuild
- Update schedules
- Ensure change order cost budgets are entered into AccuBuild.
Process T&M tickets
Calculate employee’s time
- Complete Labor Rate Calculation sheet, as needed, to determine ST/OT/PT and JM/FM/GFM rates to charge for each trade
- Obtain copies of invoices if material/equipment/subcontractors were used
Email to PM for approval
Helped with Special Projects as needed
- Attend Monday Morning Pre-Construction Meetings and Kick Off Meetings.
Job Field: Project Controls
Job Schedule: Full-time
Employee Status: Direct
Job Posting: Apr 16, 2018, 7:53:55 AM
Requisition ID: 1802736
CB&I is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.