WindStream Communications Major Customer Advocate in Irvine, California
* Advises assigned accounts (multi-national/global accounts) by selling new or additional products and services to existing customers;
* Finding additional business in multiple areas within the existing customer;
* Identifying essential customer prospects and evaluating their position among competitors;
* Researching and analyzing sales options. * Drives organizational management and effectiveness for customers by planning for evolutionary product development; * Communicating with internal resources the project plan; and bridging any gaps within the product delivery process. * Manages formal RFP responses by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders; * Setting strategic sales objectives unique to the customer; and aligning sales goals and quotas. * Manages customer projects and charters that relate to specific key accounts by overseeing project plans from conception to completion; ensuring project specifications are met; * Facilitating customer proposals;
* Providing recommendations regarding setting metrics and tracking results. * Manages customer satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems; * Continuing communication during difficult times; and monitoring satisfaction. * Creates business development plans and forecasting by preparing efforts on behalf of the customer; * Assessing customer needs on a regular basis; * validating strategic sales model alignment;
* Maintaining accurate data for all sales activity. * Processes product renewals and retention of existing customers by building customer rapport; * Conducting specific customer product analysis for expiration;
* Following customer industry trends for enhancements to existing product platforms.
Minimum Requirements:Bachelors Degree and 9 years professional level job related experience (outside, direct sales experience); OR 13 years professional level equivalent related experience.
Primary Location: *US-California-Irvine
Job Category: *Sales
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.
Requisition ID: 18001595