Robert Half Accountemps Entry Level Accountant in Fountain Valley, California
There is an opening for an Accounting Clerk through Accountemps, whose duties will be matching invoices to purchase orders/ vouchers, data entry, and assisting with Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This is a short term temporary position based in the Fountain Valley, California area. This job is ideal for candidates seeking an energetic, team-oriented environment that offers an opportunity for career advancement. This is with an organization that has quickly become well-respected.
Accounting Clerk responsibilities:
- Work with Accounts Receivable: apply cash receipt, help with collection of past due balance, and process daily invoices/credit
- Report financial facts to journals and ledgers
- Produce statements and reports that require utilization of a wide range of sources
- Square up discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Companywide accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Work with Accounts Payable: A/P invoice matching filing, vendor invoices and disbursement filing
- Group documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of accounting codes and expenditure codes
Our ideal Accounting Clerk will have the following:
- Excel and ERP system experience highly preferred
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with individuals of all backgrounds
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Comprehensive knowledge of data entry
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
Interview Process Once we know that you're interested, an Accountemps recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates immediately to get you in front of the employer(s) - we will move quickly!
Not ready to apply, but want more information? Contact Kevin Su at Kevin.Su@accountemps.com.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans